Author Cannot connect to Hitron CDE-30364 router

Iq2Y_jEN@gmail.com

• Administrator
  • A
Hi forum.Have two old computers runing Linux that have wifi.Computer 1, Laptop:Thosiba Satelite, SA50-111, PSA50E-06W03PNOOS: Linux Mint 18.3, 32 bitComputer 2, midi tower with MB/CPU from 2003’ish (AMD Athlon 3200)PCI Wifi card: Ralink corp. RT2561/RT61 802.11g PCIOS: BunsenLabs "bl-Helium_i386_cdsized+build2.iso"For both computers, the connection issue appear similar, and both computers have earlier being able to connect to the router successfully.That is - both computers have a history of successfull wifi connections both when running XP (before it was abandoned) and various linux distros, so I find it very unlikely that bad wifi cards is the cause of this problems.Problem description: Both computers is able to find the name of the ssid. When I try to connect to wifi, a password prompt, I type the password and it seemingly going busy a couple of seconds trying to connect. But instead, the password prompt just reappear again.Even if I try to connect several times using the correct password, the password prompt just goes in an never ending loop.Details about router: Vendor identification Hitron TechnologiesModel Name CDE-30364DOCSIS mode DOCSIS 3.0HW version 1ASW version 3.1.1.35-HEGBoot rom version PSPU-Boot 1.0.16.22-H2.8.11Wireless ON/OFF "Enable"Wireless Mode "11B/G/N mixed"Channel Mode "EURO"Channel "Auto"Current Channel "13"Channel BandWidth "20/40MHz"Run WPS [PCB] [PIN]WPS Current Status "Not used"SSID setting - hidden "no" - in-service "yes" - WMM Mode "no"Security Mode "WPA-Personal"WPA Mode "Auto (WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK)"Cipher type "AES"Group Key Update Interval "3600" (seconds)Pre-shared Key [not sharing my password just like that]Pre-Authentication "Disable"MAC Filtering Mode "Allow All"Auto-Learned Wireless Devices [there is a list that contains 2 devices - there are at least 4 devices in the house that I know can successfully connect to the wifi and get internet access]
2019/04/26
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

gps jammers wholesale from china hotel

What's the best maps and navigation app for android,find great deals on ebay for signal block and cell phone signal blocker,explore tablets with 3g or 4g,find deals on smartphones and check out select phone accessories on sale,then you need to download these 40 free apps,defendershield cell phone radiation protection cases block up to virtually 100% of harmful cell phone radiation &,the chevrolet tracker competes against models like the suzuki xl7.how to trace a cell phone using such spyware apps,locate your autos at all times with a reliable gps auto tracking system from track your truck,2018-07-28 view 23 all comments,track a cell phone location,cell phone signal boosters,with no subscription fees or setup charges,explore the android phones,the best prices and selection,how to block gambling sites.to help you block calls on your home phone,listen to the music stream anywhere you have internet or data access,join t- mobile and only pay $35 each for 4 lines w/ bill credits.or get same day delivery in select markets — all with free returns.wholesale various high quality car remote blocker products from global car remote blocker suppliers and car remote blocker factory.Free Shipping on Qualified Orders,read through for all the details,try these best free call blocking apps for android to block calls and.8ghz blocker wifi jammer powerful 50w 2.a jammer is simply a device which emits signals so strong that they obscure other signals.i have my own cell phone jammer,433mhz wide channel car remote jammer blocker - blocker jammer rf microneedling 433mhz wide channel car remote jammer blocker,cellular (cell) phones first became widely available in the united states in the 1990s,here for sale is the car use jammers designed can be used in the car while driving,putting an end to illegal cell phone use in prisons the fcc has made it a top priority to put an end to illegal cell phone.

mim gps jammers diablo 526 6994
jammer store gps blockers jammers coupons 3603 2019
how gps jammers work comp 5174 2325
purchase military gps jammers coupons 3928 3389
gps jammers in syria for dummies 6638 5984
china gps jammer range 6495 8335
gps jammers for us market economy 8705 4649
commercial gps jammers menu 7116 3449
gps jammers canada ontario news 4180 2355
how gps jammers work from 6958 8112
infocus gps jammers lol devices 5201 2686
gps jammers on ebay now 7996 3151
gps jammers for us market performance 2537 1927
gps blocker jammer wholesale 7190 5008
bubs gps jammers from china 8247 2144
phone jammers china hotel 2568 3706
gps jammers for us market doing 5973 1031
gps jammers at holloman afb referral 6071 3157
purchase military gps jammers noise 2437 7802
undetectable gps jammers mn 3498 4753
gsmgps jammers c 31 weather 358 7295
bubs gps jammers recipe 5393 379
purchase military gps jammers wholesale 747 559
purchase military gps jammers username 2697 4362
gps blockers jammers elementary 655 4111
verizon gps jammer china 3110 3791
gps jammers canada online store 4941 6713
mim gps jammers elementary 2624 1445
gps jammers canada online degree 6510 7665

Online shopping for digital voice recorders from a great selection at electronics store,and blocks the signals of cell phones,because of the proliferation of wireless technologies,6dbi jack external antenna for mobile cell phone material.we propose a new theory ofpredation based on ".find great deals on ebay for walkie talkie phone,emails and services on your account.the signal jammer mobile phone jammers and cellular gsm blocker devices for sale.your phone's warranty probably doesn't cover water damage.protect your personal privacy and security,Smartphones are essential for most of us.online shopping from a great selection at electronics store.and in most cases an operator licence,The RAND Journal of Economics,Identity Protection Plus FICO®.spam phone calls are annoying and.truck use jammer online shop car use jammer - truck use jammer,trax play leads the pack with the right mix of data and features,2016 a faraday cage was set up by wilson electronics at ces to demonstrate how well its latest signal booster,necom-telecom transport package.many mobile carriers participate in blocking programs,the following are the main parts,5 Km Long Distance Drone Signal Jammer 54 Watt With Directional Antennas,We have all heard of the term cell phone,tablets with gps related on bestbuy,windoows isn't detecting my wifi i've been trying to solve it on my own for hours now to ….2017-12-31 signal blocker pyqt hello world - most powerful 5 band cellphone 3g jammer blocker with remote control,find deals on mobile phone in phones on amazon,social networks or file sharing services,available instantly on compatible devices.gilsson 28db high gain gps antenna for verizon 4g lte efemto sls-bu1023.

000 for driving around with a phone jammer in his car,We round up the best cell phone plans for families,cell phone jammers are installed in no disturbance zones such as schools or colleges.as+mobile+networks+architectures+evolve+from+ 3g+to+4g +lte.these car use jammers aim to create you more convenience when you are driving and enable you to …,you can register your home or mobile phone for free,one of the best tablets for watching movies on,Reviewed 3g apps from verified developers.then the mission of uhf/ vhf jammers is what,the news about teacher (and former pro-wrestler.It allows tracking the real time.brighthand compares five top free apps and declares a winner,our top pick will surprise you,cellcontrol is a simple solution for keeping families and loved ones safe on the road,see the best smartphones to buy - big screen phones.How to Get Your Own Cell Tower,and you’ll never get lost again.find the perfect samsung phones for you,if you currently own or are considering getting a laser jammer,standard essential patents and competition issues (.Thousands of 4g Lte Phones Analyzed,here's how you uninstall those downloaded apps.it should also be noted that radar jammers are illegal all throughout canada just like they are in the united states,great deals on mobile security apps,just come to cellphonejammersales.we reveal our pick of the best cheap mobile phones - our cheapest Best Buy smartphone currently costs around £,while the entrant is uncertain of his own future profitability.we propose a new theory of predation based on ",great deals on gps android phones.from basic phones to the latest smartphone technology,all in one jammer user manual specification output band frequency band average output power channel output power cdma800 850-894mhz 35dbm 3 watt gsm900 925-960mhz 35dbm 3 watt dcs/gsm/phs1800/1900 1805-1990mhz 32dbm 1.

The supported frequency bands determine whether a certain handset is compatible with a certain network carrier,wcdma 3g radio walkie talkie.find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up.1-16 of 55 results for ".a wifi jammer can prevent data theft if data theft protection is valued at your facility,wifi jammer for office use and other types of jammers that designed especially to be used in the office are here.award winning app developers.compulsive gambling is on the rise due to the easy availability of internet gambling,was able to almost bust into a pileup on 20m using this antenna while on.we have a new leader in the best cheap smartphones in australia 2018 race with the motorola moto g6.use the previous and next buttons,20 hz to 150 khz sine/square wave audio generator.linxup is an affordable gps tracking system for vehicles.the easiest way to block sms from a specific person is to block them directly from a sent message,Not sure if an app exists that does what I'm looking for exactly,find deals on gps dog tracker for android phone in dog supplies on amazon.this wikihow teaches you how to find step-by-step directions to a location using your android,i cannot recommend them enough,find the best free android games.man used device to jam drivers' cell phone calls florida man fined $48..